- The HPL 2015-16 review
- Arsenal champs. West Brom down – Wk 38
- Sky Ref keeps Arsenal top. Toon safe! Wk 37
- Gunners top, Foxes slip, Irons poised – Wk 36
- Leicester and Mahrez in clear – Wk 35
- Vardy in red card Moss – Wk 34
- Carroll elbow kills Arsenal – Wk 33
- Norwich up Newcastle down – Wk 32
- Bilic spot on over Irons hard luck
- West Ham hefty penalty – Wk 31
- Hand of Wes escapes – Wk 30
- The Hypothetical Premier League
- Foxes top for first time – Wk 29
- Top four so tight – Wk 28
- LVG floors Arsene title bid – Wk 27
- Time’s up for LVG’s United – Wk 25
- TV Eye, TV Refs
- Newcastle and Villa ripped off – Wk 23
- Martinez after Instant Karma
- Wk 21/22 table, reports, results
- Wenger Wonders
- Wk 20 table, reports, results
- Wk 19 table, reports, results
- Wk 18 table, reports, results
- Wk 17 table, reports, results
Leicester are luckiest champions in history. Arsenal should have won the Premier League. Ref howlers relegate Newcastle instead of West Brom....
Red card Costa chaos but Saints the real losers. The HPL result is shown in brackets, with the official...
Dean escapes to make it a clean sweep The HPL result is shown in brackets, with the official real-life...
Hasty offside flags such a drag on football flow. The HPL result is shown in brackets, with official real-life...
Pardew refuses to get pushy, Gunners and Black Cats hit. The HPL result in shown in brackets, the official...
Four out of ten results change..and we’re off. The HPL result is shown in brackets, with real-life score first....
Snapshot Week 2. August 17, 2015. After a quiet opening weekend in terms of The HPL, all hell breaks...
New ref Hooper rocks new boys Norwich. Hypothetical Premier League result in brackets, official real-life score first. Games with...