- The HPL 2015-16 review
- Arsenal champs. West Brom down – Wk 38
- Sky Ref keeps Arsenal top. Toon safe! Wk 37
- Gunners top, Foxes slip, Irons poised – Wk 36
- Leicester and Mahrez in clear – Wk 35
- Vardy in red card Moss – Wk 34
- Carroll elbow kills Arsenal – Wk 33
- Norwich up Newcastle down – Wk 32
- Bilic spot on over Irons hard luck
- West Ham hefty penalty – Wk 31
- Hand of Wes escapes – Wk 30
- The Hypothetical Premier League
- Foxes top for first time – Wk 29
- Top four so tight – Wk 28
- LVG floors Arsene title bid – Wk 27
- Time’s up for LVG’s United – Wk 25
- TV Eye, TV Refs
- Newcastle and Villa ripped off – Wk 23
- Martinez after Instant Karma
- Wk 21/22 table, reports, results
- Wenger Wonders
- Wk 20 table, reports, results
- Wk 19 table, reports, results
- Wk 18 table, reports, results
- Wk 17 table, reports, results
Foxes top for first time – Wk 29
- Updated: 07/03/2016
At last, Foxes top the Hypothetical Premier League.
Gunners throw book at Oliver. Clattenburg gifts Potters.
Matches with Hypothetical Premier League change in red (real-life score in brackets).
Saturday, March 5
Chelsea 2-1 Stoke City (1-1) Referee: Mark Clattenburg
Oscar is definitely fouled in the box by Muniesa and it should be a penalty to Chelsea. No surprise who misses it! Getting rather repetitive.
Everton 2-3 West Ham Referee: Anthony Taylor
We would allow Lukaku to retake the missed penalty given Hammers topper Adrian is nearer the six yard line than his goalline when the Everton man strikes.. But the fact the foul that led to the penalty is outside the box means it is not a penalty in first place. The sending off of Mirallas for two bookable offences is spot on. Take note Oliver.!
Manchester City 4-0 Aston Villa Referee: Lee Mason
Newcastle United 1-3 Bournemouth Referee: Paul Tierney
Southampton 1-1 Sunderland Referee: Neil Swarbrick
Swansea City 2-0 Norwich City (1-0) Referee: Craig Pawson
That’s a penalty for Swansea when Ayew is taken out clearly inside the box.
Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal Referee: Michael Oliver
Dier. Nothing more to be said. Other than Oliver is right to send off Coquelin for two bookable fouls earlier in game and utterly off his head not to do likewise with the Tottenham man (picture below).
Watford 0-1 Leicester City Referee: Jonathan Moss
At last, the Foxes top both the HPL and Premier League